15 Would You Rather Questions That Make You Go Hmmm
Do you remember your childhood memories and your ability to have innocent fun? Yes? Pick a number. 1-2-3. Pick a color. B-L-U-E. Pick another number. 1-2-3-4.
We understand that adulting is sometimes difficult. The “real world” is challenging, but it does ironically expose a wonderful truth, which is that being an adult can be overrated. Picasso’s even on our side for this one (so you know it’s true): “It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”.
Reclaiming our innocence and the ability to break down our own barriers for fun is daunting. The first step is to get in the right mindset--rewind to your youth. Do you remember the old games of yore? Kick the can, the stick with a wooden circle rolly thing, pong, truth or dare, spin the bottle, creepy crawlers, the water level in Zelda? (Insert pause for melancholic sigh of remembrance).
Recently, we’ve noticed our online community going bonkers for a silly, little game of “Would you Rather” and we thought we’d share the ones that seem to be getting downright heated. (To be fair, choosing between eating mayonnaise for the rest of your life or sweating mayonnaise for the rest of your life tends to do that). Enjoy!
- Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?
- Would you rather wrestle a bear or an alligator?
- Would you rather be trapped in a small room with 10,000 tarantulas for 10 minutes, or eat 10 tarantulas in 10 Minutes?
- Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?
- Would you rather know all the secrets of space or know all the secrets of the ocean?
- Would you rather be an unknown superhero or a famous villain?
- Would you rather have your thumbs replaced with your big toes or have your ring pinky fingers replaced with your pinky toes?
- Would you rather get a paper cut between your fingers every time you turn a page or bite your tongue every time you eat food?
- Would you rather never be able to open a closed door or never be able to close an open door?
- Would you rather face your biggest fear or spend one night in a landfill?
- Would you rather be a master of every musical instrument or be fluent in every language?
- Would you prefer to campus everything or climb only with your feet?
- Would you rather have to slow your pace significantly for hiking buddies or work hard to keep up?
- Would you rather have to deal with a downpour or extreme wind on a route?
- Would you rather climb a gym route that someone just went up barefoot or get sneezed on?